- 18+ years of experience in Business Management
- Experience in estimating, taxes and business finance
- Personnel Administration/Human Resources
- Diverse in international business opportunities.
- Proven negotiation skills
Brenda has a history of holding private and public positions in business, public organizations and institutions. Steered by mother wit and tenacity, Brenda has brought MARS Contractors, Inc. a long way in a short period of time. Her knowledge and background was enhanced when she pursued and obtained her real estate and insurance license; enhancing her skills in product knowledge, marketing, presentation awareness, goal planning and prospecting. She is the President of MARS Contractors, Inc. and is responsible for the daily administration of the business. Brenda is a self-motivated team leader and possesses a superior, practical & technical knowledge of construction and its concepts. She also displays excellent communication and leadership skills and has the ability to manage a wide variety of people. Brenda is mastering the science of business finance.
- 18+ years of experience in construction industry
- Project planning, management & estimating
- State Licensed Mechanical Contractor
- State Licensed Plumbing Contractor
- State Licensed General Contractor
Marcus has 18+ years experience, is co-owner of MARS Contractors, Inc., and Qualifier of the company. He is responsible for the technical operations of the business. His decisions significantly affect the direct and indirect construction costs, one of the key elements in the success of the company. Marcus is a member of several organizations within the trade.